Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tag

My mom's friend Jennifer tagged me on her blog, so now I have a game to play.

Here are the rules:

*Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
*Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
*Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
*Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog


  1. I like to build with legos
  2. I live in the Philippines
  3. Something weird? My sister is weird.
  4. My favorite meal is spaghetti
  5. My first name is my dad's middle name
  6. My middle name is Micah
  7. I can force air out of my eyeball

I don't have any friends with a blog, so I don't have anyone else to tag. If anyone is reading this and has a blog, you can consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Thanks for playing along, Jared (sorry, have an extra "r" in there the first time I posted) :) I enjoyed learn some new things about you - although #7 is a little freaky ;)